10th International Laser Summit of Optics Valley of China
During the exhibition Optic Valley of China International Optoelectronic Exposition and Forum (OVC Expo 2016), held in Wuhan, China, hosted the annual 10th International Laser Summit of Optical Valley of China.
As laser technology continues to develop, theirs applications expand and become increasingly practical. In order to meet the demand of "laser has entered into the Application Era", the theme of the 10th International Laser Summit of Optics Valley of China is "Market-centric innovation" (以市场为中心的创新).
The summit report is divided into four parts:
1. The introduction of Russian laser application technology (推介俄罗斯激光应用技术).
2. Laser application of new technology: prediction (激光应用新技术预测).
3. Laser processing National Engineering Research Center of the domestic sub-centers and alliances of various industry units to market demand analysis (激光加工国家工程研究中心国内各分中心和联盟各行业单位进行市场需 求分析).
4. Promotion of the popularization of laser applications and innovation in the entrepreneurship (推广大众化激光应用与创新、创业).
Summit was organized by the
1. Science and Technology Department of Hubei Province
2. Russia laser association, vice Chairman Zarenbin Alexey
3. Laser processing committee of China Optical Society, Chairman Wang Youliang
4. Hubei Provincial Foreign Experts Affairs Bureau
COO of FEDAL company Zoia Pavlova had a report at the 10th International Laser Summit of Optics Valley of China. In her report, she highlighted the promising technologies of company - production of CW diode drivers and their applications.
There were the basic principles of the drivers’ operation, their advantages and features. More information about the report could be found at this link